- The School Day
- Breakfast and After School Club
- Parent Forum
- Parent Consultation Meetings
- Attendance and Admissions
- Secondary School Applications
- School Closures
- Online Payments
- Online Safety for Parents
- Parent View (Ofsted)
- Mental Health and Wellbeing
- SEND and EAL Support
- Online Safety
- News & Events
- Contact Us
When inclement weather is forecast, for the safety of all, we may have to close the school. The factors we consider include the following:
1. Whether the Site Manager is able to clear a safe pathway for pupils to walk into the building.
2. The number of staff who will be able to get to school to teach, supervise, cook etc.
3. Whether further snowfalls are forecast and therefore conditions worsen.
Having considered the above, the leadership team will consult with staff and the site manager to reach a decision. In the event of the school closing, the following will happen:
1. You will receive a text message.
2. Our school website will be updated with information.
3. The local authority website and Twitter account will be updated with our school’s name.
You can also view the status of the school using OpenCheck.